Do you know what today is?
It's time for another fortnightly challenge over at Seize the Birthday!!
The optional topping is:
For my card today, I am using the optional topping.
I am using a new stamp set from Inspired by Stamping: A Lovely Birthday, which is being released today!! This week has been all about birthdays and these new stamps are just beautiful.
I am using Kaisercrafts: Lush paper. It has beautiful muted Fall colors.
I even chose the sentiment to best fit the colors and feel of the card.
Do you need a sketch to get you started,
come and visit our sister challenge called "Seize the Sketch"
and create a birthday card to link up here!
Have fun and let the celebration begin!!!
Challenge Rules (to keep things fair):
1. You must use the challenge and make a BIRTHDAY PROJECT.
2. You may link up to 3 birthday projects.
3. Please add a direct link to your blog or to an online gallery.
4. Feel free to combine other challenges or for a stamp release, it doesn't matter, as long as you add this challenge link and graphic to your post.
4. Any offensive posts or cards that do not follow the guidelines will be removed out of courtesy to fellow bloggers and myself.
5. As always, please have fun and make the challenge your own! All product is welcome!
I would like to share this card in the following challenges: