So have you guys joined this weeks Coffee Lovers Blog Hop?? Lots of fun stuff going on over there and TONS of amazing sponsors along with some fabulous Blog Candy from some of us!!
Today...I am one of those participants.
I have been blessed to be on some pretty awesome design teams.
One of them, is Scribbles Designs. Sandy (owner/illustrator) is AMAZING, I mean seriously...She is like my big sister and my boys LOVE her!! They call her auntie Sandy too!!
Well she an amazing artist with a really quirky sense of humor!! You have to check out her images to fully understand what I mean.
So for my card today, I am using Coffee.
The images have been enlarged and I performed some happy fun paper piecing!! :)
Sentiment: My Favorite Things
PP: Simple Stories: Vintage Bliss
Buttons: Basic Grey
Enamel Dots: MME
String/Twine: Personal Stash
Sketch is from: Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
So before hope on out, I have some blog candy for you!!! YEAH!!
Donating: 4 images of winners choice
$10 Starbucks Gift Card
Here is some information for you, if you'd like to join the hop:
- -Everyone who links up with a holiday/winter themed coffee /or other favorite hot beverage project is eligible (No back linking).
- -You can add your project via inlinkz, which will be available on Amy Tsuruta's blog at 6 am PST on Wednesday, December 10th, until 11:55 pm PST on Friday, December 12th.
- - 5 prizes will be awarded to people who comment on ALL of the linked blogs!
- - Please make sure to turn off word verification.
- -When commenting, please make sure you leave info on how you can be contacted, so we can notify you if you're the winner.
- - Make sure you check Amy Tsuruta's blog for more detailed info.
- -Hop ends on Sunday, December 14th @ 11:59 pm pacific. Comments made before the end of the hop are eligible for the individual blog sponsored prizes.
- -Here is a list of all the sponsors taken part in this hop as well. All winners will be chosen by random and posted on Sunday, December 21st.